JOB PURPOSE: This position will be responsible for supporting the vision, strategy, and deployment of Preferred Lease's online commerce digital solutions. As a product owner, the role will be a subject matter expert in the solutions being managed, while keeping our customers' and partners' preferences and experiences the highest priority. This position works with cross functional business owners to develop world-class digital experiences that support the company's vision.
- Define and communicate the vision, strategy, and roadmap for responsible digital products
- Work closely with technology, sales, marketing, operations and legal to manage the intake process to enable product requirement and feature prioritization that drives ongoing value to the business
- Keep up to date with evolving online and technology trends, and explore new and effective products or enhancements that will improve the online digital experience and generate revenue and profits.
- Develop an intimate understanding of our customers and build customer-centric, value-driven solutions that drive significant conversion and retention improvements.
- Lead customer surveys and research to aid in discovery of customers' needs and adoption of our products
- Allocate team resources to ensure quality and timely delivery of features across multiple projects
- Review existing applications in relation to future needs and benefits and recommend improvements to meet the company's objectives
- Ensure that all aspects of operability are delivered as part of the implementation process whilst ensuring that existing service levels are maintained or improved and ensure full compliance to operational standards, procedures and best practice.
- Participate in implementation of new applications, bug fixes, and capabilities, review and contribute to design documents.
- Maintain a robust and detailed end-to-end customer journey map to identify opportunities and track progress.
- Evangelize continuous improvement of the digital product customer and partner experience
- Be aware and ensure compliance with established design, testing and documentation standards and practices which are applicable to the project/product/application and are current within the department.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Minimum of 7 years professional experience including 5 years of experience managing a team.
- Ability to interface with business areas and effectively translate business needs into technology based business solutions.
- Ability to keep abreast of new technological and or/procedural developments and demonstrate knowledge and expertise with software and an ability to evaluate especially as it pertains to the digital landscape.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts using strong presentation skills.
- Able to multi-task with strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and tactically implement them.
- Must be flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks.
- Must be self-motivated, independent, resourceful and a demonstrated leader who is capable of being objective and giving/taking constructive feedback.
- Solid business acumen, the ability to effectively lead all phases of software development and project life cycles.